Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A New Flair

Sometimes you don’t have to wait for a New Year to come to make New Changes.

Sometimes things are not taking the direction that you planned...
Sometimes things are not as good as you wished...
Sometimes life plays tricks on you and nothing works the way you would like them to...
Sometimes you get new insights and new ideas, and what you thought was great before…is now boring...

When that happens, it is a sign that you need to make some changes...

These last few days, I've been working on some changes in my life, including my wedding itself. I’ve read blogs where the bride had to (or decided to) change the venue, the flowers, the theme, the colors, the date…
I am changing the year and the type of wedding (at least for now), and I am loving the idea!!!

I will dedicate another post with all the new plans.

For now, I would like to share that I am in the process of creating a new blog. Yeeeeiiiii !!!
I really do enjoy my current blog. The opportunity it has given me to meet many other brides in the blogsphere has been amazing! However, I feel like something is missing and I believe it also needs to be changed a bit!!!

So, keep an eye out for my new blog,
new posts,
new inspiration,
New Flair.


4 comments:

  1. good luck with change! Can't want to see the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looking forward to the new blog. Sounds fashiony

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a lot of new things popular for Florida Beach Wedding on the beach this year like rainbow colors for brides maids and groomsmen.

    ReplyDelete