Thursday, February 26, 2009

Restroom Inspiration

Hey Ladies,

I need your help on a search for inspiration!

Are you girls doing anything special for the ladies / gents room at your venue?

I am thinking of having a customized sign at the door that would coordinate with my wedding theme, or perhaps have an elegant basket with some basic products, first aid party kit (for those who like to drink a bit much) … something like that.

A while ago I saw I really cute one online but just can’t find it anymore.

If you know of a website, or if you have any pictures that you can send me that would give me some insight, please let me know!!!

Image borrowed from:
1. wrapables.com; 2.staples.com

3 comments:

  1. Weddingbee has a lot of cute ideas for this... what to put in the basket, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog!
    This is such a cute idea. I'm sure you can find something online...but I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't realyl thought about making my own sign to cover the sign that is already there. But at least in the womens bathroom my soon to be mother in-law has this big plan that she is going to put a basket in the bathroom full of "supplies" advil, tissues, spray deorant, floss, mouth wash, band aids, a mini sewing kit, lotion, hair spray, etc. Why not right? :) :)

    ReplyDelete